- Does the property look substantially the same as when you wrote your offer?
- Are all items that were to be left with the property still there? Like refrigerator, washer and dryer, curtains, light fixtures.
- Extra keys and garage door remotes are on the property.
- Operating manuals, appliance warranties, alarm codes, and alarm contact information are on the premises.
- All sellers personal items removed.
- Debris on the property removed, including unwanted paint cans.
- Consider obtaining a buyers home warranty to cover unexpected repairs of covered items for the first year; a small deductible applies.
What to look for on the final walkthrough