Getting the scoop
With cell service or an internet connection, the amount of information at our fingertips is absolutely staggering. It’s great for directions, quick questions, finding restaurants and even home sale searches, but when dealing with legal and financial decisions, expect the information to only graze the surface. Expect to get a general understanding of the process and the market, but then look to an expert to work through the scenarios specific to your situation. I can help with:
- Sorting out the information that applies to your situation.
- What’s happening in our hyper-local market. Is there a back story? Or is the story tilted?
- Establishing any outside issues that may affect you, for example geography, financing or neighborhood.
- Sorting through the various property types indicative of San Francisco, for instance TIC, co-op and condo.
- Providing quality referrals to professionals such as attorneys, accountants, plumbers, electricians, contractors and landscapers. Ask me, my resource list is continually growing.