- Your buyers final closing statement-you will need this for tax purposes.
- Sellers will receive a substitute 1099-you will need to claim your sale on your tax return.
- All transaction documentation. ( I provide my clients with a complete transaction CD with the documents in pdf format within a few weeks of closing.)
- All loan documentation.
- The deed and title insurance policies. Expect these to arrive within 3-4 weeks after closing. Make sure to put them in a safe deposit box, or other firesafe box for safe keeping.
- Insurance policies to prove coverage. These should be kept in safe place in your property, such as a fireproof box.
Documents to keep after close of escrow